Diving Safari Maldives
Diving Safari Boat
Maldives Scuba Videos
Press & Media
Maldives Dive safari Prices and charter
The prices start at 145,00 € per day per diver. If you are a group
of divers, please feel free to request our prices for your dive trip in the Maldives.
During the dive season between November and April the prices are about 145,00 € per day per diver. The Maldives' program for dives is very flexible and varied.
Thus we have no fixed prices as the ones you find in Maldives dive catalogue.
We actually do not have fixed prices. Groups of divers are able to make up their own program when planning their dive trip with us.
Besides the safari boat charter the Triton, you can also book an intensive dive trip through the Maldives to carefully selected places. Here you can dive far from the usual routes to an all-inclusive rate for a 7-14 days lasting dive trip.
What is included in the price of a dive safari?
- Individual and flexible starting dates free cancellation
- Great autonomy for groups to choose their own routes for their dive safari.
- Airport shuttle service from Male/ Hulule
- We confirm your return flight
- Airport transfer from Male Airport to the Triton and back
- Accommodation in nice and clean 2-bed cabins
- Fallboard meal plans, snacks, fruits, tee and coffee
- Use of battery charging station, TV/VCR, Hi-Fi System, DVD player
- Full diving-program: up to 3 dives per day
- Night excursions (Night dives)
- Guided dives and instructions from experienced Padi-certified dive guide who knows the surroundings well.
- Dive-Dhoni (Dive tender)
- Motor dinghy 5.20 m for 8 People - GFK Rip-Dinghi
- Aluminium air tank (13,2 litre)
- Aluminium air tank (10 litre) for teenagers (request it when booking)
- Aluminium air tank (15 litre) (request it when booking)
- Trips to islands, Male-shopping tours, night fishing, deep sea fishing, and beach barbecue …
- All Taxes* charged by the Maldivian state for every person entering the country that we need to pay to the local ministry of tourism.
What is not included in the price of the dive safari?
- Flight to the Maldives/ possible domestic flights
- If necessary, you can rent various diving equipment (for example lifejackets, regulators, dive computers)
- Alcoholic drinks, sparkling water, juices, coke …
Information about the course of the dive safari on the safari boat Triton
- Individual starting dates: No additional nights in hotels, your diving safari starts at the very latest the morning after boarding the boat!
Please find further information concerning the organization and the development of the Maldives dive safari with the safari boat Triton under the tab Diving Safari Maledives.